Venerable Bhikkhunī Visuddhi has already been active here since 2008. The ārāma has undergone a complete reconstruction in 2016 and it enables us a new seclusion possibilities and provides us with extraordinary conditions for practice, both meditation and study of the Dhamma.
Present program in the ārāma Karuṇā Sevena:
· On Saturday 21st January 2017 (and following every second Saturday - 4th and 18th of Feb., 4th and 18th of March...) start regular lectures on actual topics arising from the meditation practice and everyday life. First one is concerned by the topic “Nīvaraṇa - How to Outwit the Mind Hindrances” and it starts at 6 pm. Follow the Facebook or news at http://karunasevena.blogspot.com/.
· Meditation weekends for beginners and newcomers with instructions for meditation practise. The nearest date is 10th – 12th March 2017. Book your place by email.
· Individual meditation seclusions focused on the deepening of practice of mindfulness, the development of wholesome states of mind and leading a happier way of life. Book via our email.
· Possibility to discuss questions of the Dhamma, meditation practice and study with bhikkhunī – come to the lecture, if you have an actual question or topic, which you are interested in, please send us an email.
· Dhamma school for children - regular or occasional meetings on topics, such as right way of leading life, development of good will, love and compassion, passing over ethic rules, dramatization of the Buddha stories, support of parents in educating their kids.
· Community meetings and voluntary teamwork (adapting the ārāma, charity activities, support of monastics and the care of the bhikkhunī, cultivation of noble friendship).
Monastic life is, in the same way as in time of Buddha, dependent on gifts and support of lay people. By your voluntary contribution you will support the monastic life of Venerable bhikkhunī Visuddhi in the Czech Republic.
Address: Ārāma Karuṇā Sevena, Slezská 3, 796 01 Prostějov, Czech Republic, E.U.
More information about bhikkhunī, monastic way of life, rules for staying in the ārāma and possibilities for study and meditation practice you can find on the web http://karunasevena.blogspot.com/
Follow activities and articles on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karuna.sevena
Write to this email address: email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you.